ArtClean Pest Control service as a professional pest controller will ensure to support your compliance to the HACCP requirements and mitigate pest risks that may harm your business especially in the food and production industry. We also provide detailed inspection reports before the process begin which can be used for audit purposes.
- 1. Conduct a hazard analysis – This lists all the hazards that may occur at each step from primary production, manufacture, and distribution until the point of consumption. It assesses the likely occurrence of hazards and severity of their adverse health effects
- 2. Identify critical control points (CCPs) – Identify which steps in the process are needed to ensure food safety and if a control measure is missing modify the process to include a control measure.
- 3. Establish critical limits for CCPs – Each critical control point must have validated measurable limits that define boundaries to ensure food safety. One CCP can have more than one limit, for example, temperature, moisture level, pH, time
- 4. Establish monitoring procedures – Monitoring involves scheduled measurement or observation of a CCP that can detect a process moving outside the critical limits. Ideally it should enable action to be taken before a critical limit is reached. Measurements often have to be rapid therefore physical and chemical measurements are usually preferred
- 5. Establish corrective actions – There should be plans for corrective action to be taken for when CCPs are breaching limits and staff should be ready and trained to implement them
- 6. Establish verification procedures – Verification procedures confirm that all elements of the systems of hazard control are working effectively. It includes review of the HACCP plan and records; review of deviations and product dispositions; confirmation that CCPs are controlled.
- 7. Establish record-keeping and documentation procedures – An effective HACCP system requires efficient and accurate record keeping and documentation to show that the system is active and effective. This includes the HACCP plan itself and any monitoring, corrective action or calibration records produced in the operation of the HACCP system
If you do see any of the signs of rats, pests and insects you need to act quickly to ensure any potential infestation is controlled quickly before it can spread, So call us for a quote on +60 11-5550 0898 and speak to a local expert who will be able help you. Click the the link for detail about Pest Control : https://artclean.com.my/pest-control/