IMPACT GLOVE - PG9189
- 13 gauge HPPE shell with nitrile sandy coat provides the highest abrasion resistance and protection against mechanical risks.
- Moulded with TPR for dorsal impact protection from the back of the glove to the fingertips with enhanced extra protection on the thumb area.
- Padded cushion palm for added comfort.
- HPPE cuff with velcro strap for tight fit and wrist protection.
- Suitable for oil and gas, automotive, construction, mining, and drilling industries.
- EN standard test level – 4443DP. Comply with EN 388:2016
|PG9189||M, L, XL||23cm – 26cm (9.1″ – 10.2″)|