Spring Cleaning Service : Spring Cleaning Checklist 2020
Every room in the house has baseboards, yet they are often among the most overlooked areas of the home. However, when left uncleaned they can get pretty dirty and grimy. Learn our spring cleaning service checklist.
Spring Cleaning Service
Get the most out of your spring cleaning by using our spring cleaning service checklist 2020. Tackle every room in your house – from bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen to the living room.
- Wash Baseboards, door ceilings, window sills, doors, and walls.
- Vacuum and wash vents.
- Wash window treatments (drapes, etc.).
- Dust blinds.
- Wash Windows – inside and out
- Dust and shine overhead lights – replace burnt light bulbs.
- Dust and/or vacuum light fixtures and lamp shades.
- Clean out pantry.
- Wash kitchen cabinets.
- Deep clean oven.
- Move fridge – vacuum and mop behind it.
- Vacuum coils on fridge.
- Deep clean fridge inside – wash outside.
- Dust and wash any and all mirrors, frames, and decorative items.
- Vacuum all upholstery.
- Vacuum all lamp shades.
- Dust furniture and fixtures.
- Wash all throw pillows and blankets (use steam).
- Dust and polish furniture.
- Vacuum and shampoo carpets – mop and wax if necessary.
- Wash all bedding.
- Wash all bed and throw pillows.
- Flip Mattress – if using pillow top, rotate mattress.
- Purge anything stored under bed you don’t want anymore.
- Change batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Check all electronics, make sure they are plugged in, cords are untangled and everything is plugged into a surge protector.
- Check expiration date on fire extinguisher.
- Sweep front porch and back deck.
- Store all winter items, clothes, and decorations.
- Disinfect all computer keyboards and mouse – Use compressed air to remove crumbs, dust and other particulates. Use a dampened microfiber cloth and wipe the keys down. Use dry microfiber to remove any leftover moisture. Disinfectant wipes are okay to use as well.
- Clean and disinfect tub and shower.
- Wash bathmats.
- Dust and replace decorative items.
- Wash and/or replace shower liners and shower curtains.
- Discard old and expired makeup. Clean your makeup holders
- Update all your house first aid kits. Toss expired medication while sorting other medication.
- Dry clean any necessary winter clothing or items. Store all winter items for next year.
- Donate any unused clothes items to Goodwill, The Salvation Army, or other local community organizations.
Do you need more details to help you check those items spring cleaning off your list? We’ve got you covered.
Cleaning the Kitchen
Shiny and clean cabinets can really make a kitchen look good. The oil slick that can build up on your cabinets is a combination of food smears, kitchen grease, lotion and oil. All-purpose cleaners aren’t often equal to the challenge.
Cleaning the Living Room
Not only are fabric sofas fashionable, but they can also be very cozy. However, spills are going to happen from time to time and dirt and dust can collect on it. That’s why you’re going to need to learn how to properly clean it.
Professional Spring Cleaning Service
While the checklist is easy to follow, you can always forget about doing any of this yourself and contact the experts at AITO Artclean today for your spring cleaning service needs.