How To Clean Oven : Just Use 2 Ingredients, So Easy!
During this Movement Control Order season (MCO) is so boring and many of us do not know what we could do at home, plus we are restricted to go out to buy and eat outside as before. If you are at home now, maybe you can learn on how to clean the oven after using the kitchen.
Moreover, everytime the eid mubarak comes along, mothers have show their brilliant cooking skills in the kitchen. Variety of cuisine will be cooked either it is well done or vice versa and becomes viral when being shared in facebook group “MASAK APA TAK JADI HARI NI?”
Different types of cuisines such as cake, kuih, biscuit and many more that use the oven. So, do not wait for the oven to become rotten, rusty and damage in order to clean it ! Everytime we are using the oven, we need to know how to clean the oven with the easiest way so that it will look like a brand new oven.
Here, we have a few tips and guides on how to clean the oven easily:
- Users should clean the oven diligently, no need to wash the entire of it but only just wiping and cleaning it.
- Cleaning the oven frequently needs to be done whenever the users are using it and do not leave any stains attached to the oven.
- Clean the oven using the soft cloth or soft sponge.
- Do not clean or wipe the oven when it is still hot because there was been an incident where the glass mirror of the oven broke, which is so dangerous to the users and surrounding. Let the oven cool down first.
5. It is not that difficult to clean the oven, just use the natural cleansers and other ingredients that already can be found in your kitchen. The ingredients are vinegar and sodium bicarbonate. Do not use any soap that have chemicals or clorox as it can cause the oven become rusty.
Ways to clean the oven:
- Put hot water into a container and put it in the oven. *This is where vaporization takes place
- Preheat the oven to 120 degrees celsius in 5 minutes.
- Open the oven and let it cool.
- Mix the vinegar and sodium bicarbonate into a spray bottle and spray the mixture into the oven, especially where the stains are attached to.
- Preheat the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Wait until the oven cool itself and use the soft cloth or soft sponge to clean the dirt and entire interior of the oven.
- All the stains or dirts is removed and the oven will look clean fabulously.
It’s easy right? When the oven is clean, it is more easier to use it and we become more diligent to bake or cook anything hihihi. Hope that this tips and guides to clean the oven is easy for everyone to use !
- Do not forget to remove the plug first when cleaning the oven to prevent any accident happen.
- Do not swith on the oven while its glass mirror is still wet, make sure it is fully drybefore turn it on.
- Make sure the interior of the oven is dry before using the oven to prevent the oven from smoke and its glass mirror break.